Digital Artist
Feb

Imagine launches iCloud for Beginners Multi-Touch eBook

News & Features
by
April Madden

iCloud for Beginners Multi-Touch eBook makes Imagine the first UK publisher to launch a title for Apple’s iBooks 2

iCloud for Beginners cover

Available now at…
Download it from Great Digital Mags now

iCloud for Beginners is Imagine Publishing’s latest eBook release, and this one’s a bit special. It’s our first Multi-Touch eBook, and it was specially designed for Apple’s iBooks 2 using iBooks Author.

“At Imagine, we’re always excited by cool new ways to deliver our world-leading content,” says Editor In Chief of the project, Aaron Asadi. “iBooks Author is another great opportunity for us to create more products we love for a whole new type of audience. It’s this sort of game-changing innovation that makes us do what we do. ”

iCloud For Beginners teaches you everything you need to know about iCloud, the free new back-up and sync service. From how to set-up your free iCloud account to sharing your information across your Apple devices, the eBook uses cutting-edge technology to deliver enhanced, easy-to-use tutorials. Featuring slideshows, interactive images and more, it is one of the first eBooks of its type in the world.

resume writing service

“With the speed that the publishing industry is changing, there’s nothing more exhilarating than grabbing hold of new technologies and seeing how we can get the most out of them to serve up the content we’re so passionate about,” says Ross Andrews, Head of Design. “What could be better than going from saying ‘we should try that’ to a fully published product in just a few days? It’s hard to think of a more exciting time for the industry.”

iCloud For Beginners is available now on iTunes and iBookstore worldwide. It costs just 99p in the UK and $1.99 in America, Canada and Australia. Grab a copy, get to grips with how you can use iCloud (it’s perfect for bouncing artwork between iPad and desktop without the palaver of emailing it to yourself!) and experience the latest in quality content from Imagine Publishing.

More like this…

11 Comments »

• Michelle said:

I think this is a great idea, however believe its ridiculously priced. Why charge for something people can figure out how to do on their own?

• Erin said:

I’ve never figured out what it is. I paid $20 bucks for “more space” before figuring it out. Still never did.

• Kari said:

Ridiculously priced?! Are you kidding me?! Sure people could figure this out on their own if they had the TIME! I do not have the time to sift through thousands of pages of information in order to figure this out. I would rather pay 2 bucks to have all the info compiled for me in an easy-to-follow format. And, NO, I do not know the authors–I’m just sayin’…

Thank you! I’m off to purchase this now on iTunes! $1.99 ridiculous–REALLY?!

• Sharon said:

I tried to buy it. iTunes search tells me it is not found. What’s up?

• April Madden said:

Hey Sharon, here’s a direct link to it in the US store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/icloud-for-beginners/id497723676?mt=11

• Olive said:

Humm… You mean I can have a backup of all my photos? OK, I’m IN!

• xenia said:

What I don’t understand, is why make a program that is suppose to be our photo/e-mail/contacts savior, that is so complicated; it needs its own manual. There by, most of us may have already lost all our stuff, because we couldn’t figure it on our own or afford to buy the ebook! More spider web ways for people to make money off of us!

• LJ said:

If your using any Apple product and can’t afford $1.99, something is seriously wrong!

• kate said:

it should be free. 1.99 for an instruction manual?

• Sally Bramald said:

Is says to read this book you must read it on an iPad with iBooks 2. I only wanted it for my phone, I don’t have an iPad nor a Mac….. sigh.

• doughwee said:

Hey up that way a comment or two ur right how tha he’ll got time
    heehehee